Course At A Glance
- Course: Certificate course in NABH Accreditation for Hospitals
- Total Duration: 3 Months
- Medium of instruction: English
- Fee is : Rs 10,000/- only
- Eligibility: MBBS Doctors /Hospital Administrators/Quality managers and Hospital staff.
- Certification by: – MedisyseVarsity Certification
About the Course
” NABH” is an acronym for National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers is a constituent board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate accreditation programme for healthcare organizations. NABH operates accreditation and allied programs on patient safety and healthcare quality. The standards, evaluation and certifications are based upon national/international norms, through a process of self and external evaluations.
The NABH Accreditation for Hospitals course teaches the process of accreditation of hospitals. It helps the doctors and hospital administrators to understand the accreditation process and achieve NABH accreditation. The course provides additional reading material to understand quality principles, NABH accreditation process and guidelines.
The course provides various sample, manuals, sample forms and process documents, sample incident reporting formats, which helps the internal teams in preparation of their own process manuals or documents.
1.Introduction To NABH
2.Access, Assessment & Continuity of Care ( AAC)
3.Care of Patients ( COP)
4.Management of Medication ( MOM)
5.Patient Rights & Education ( PRE)
6.Hospital Infection Control ( HIC)
7.Continuous Quality Improvement ( CQI)
8.Responsibilities Of Management ( ROM)
9.Facility management & Safety ( FMS)
10.Human Resource Management (HRM)
11.Information Management System (IMS)
12.Documentation Requirements & Implementation Guidelines
Course Delivery Format
Taking a leaf from Winston Churchill’s philosophy of “always ready to learn although … not always like being taught”, MedisyseVarsity is transforming medical education by garnering learning empowered by the interactive platform of digital technology. MedisyseVarsity model of blended education integrates best practices of ‘chalk and board’ with emerging technologies, purporting to make mockery of fragmented medical care, that is the bane of the rising costs of health care today!
The Medisysevarsity offers best of the models of blended education through online lectures, with the convenience of self-study at one’s own pace, time and place.
A rich learning environment is provided through a Learning Platform with access to:
- Online lectures delivered by experts in respective fields. The students can view the lecture any number of times using tools to conveniently play/pause, forward/rewind, skip/review, bookmark
- Included in these lectures are hundreds of text slides, illustrations and appropriate animations, audios and videos to make concepts easy to understand
- Facility for the student to bookmark specific segments of a running lecture and ability to add your own notes for later review.
View Demo Video
There is a final exam that will be conducted online at the end of the course
The Course fee is Rs 10,000/- only.